Wednesday, December 26, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 267

I'm here, guys! A few days late and all Christmassed out but ready to share week 267 with you. The days fly by this time of year with all the Christmas excitement going on but I didn't forget for long!

At the beginning of the week, I first got to work on a restock for Homespun in Indiana starting with a batch of phone sleeves. I'm happy they are selling so fast there so I won't complain about how many I've made recently!



I worked on some other things during the week like this little one-eyed kitty for someone who has a real missing eyed kitty of her own...



These cards and tags for wrapping up Christmas gifts and holiday orders...





And in addition to working on regular last minute holiday orders - I whipped up a new Christmas skirt for myself amidst family get togethers and Christmas goings-on.





I was pretty happy with how it turned out and even managed to finish those cell sleeves for Homespun!



I'll be spending the rest of the week finishing up a few more things for the Homespun restock in the workroom and doing a few more holiday hang-outs. This time of year is my favourite. No matter what is going on, I always find it a little easier to stay positive with the holiday cheer thing going on. I'm always happy to spend time with my family but it's always extra nice around Christmas time. This year was no different as far as that goes!

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas or whatever holiday you do or don't celebrate this time of year! I am forever thankful for all of you who keep me busy filling orders and stocking up shops this time of year and all year round. Thank you so much! Holiday hugs all around!

See you on the weekend for the last post of 2012! 
!!

No comments: