Saturday, December 15, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 266

This week started with a little visit in to check out the amazing craft show in Toronto known as "City of Craft." Hopefully I will get around to doing a post on it in future days/weeks because it was great inspiring fun.
I was happy to come home and get back to work, first sewing a new skirt for myself and next, getting around to bringing some goodies down to Little Bird on Locke St, a great little local shop.


Lots of small things all stocked up! After some holiday fun for myself involving the Christmas tree and other family times, I buckled down to finished filling a few orders and getting to work on applications for shows next year! Paperwork is maybe the most work-y part of any job but I managed to get through it and even get around to taking a few photos for said applications!



I suppose I slacked on taking workshop photos this week. Part of me worries Christmas gifts will be revealed so let's keep a few secrets for the next couple weeks just in case! So the workroom posts might be a bit more sparse than usual.
I feel extra lucky to do this job when someone buys a Needling for a loved one for the holidays. I could get really sappy about it sometime but I'll spare you all that and just say thank you if you are one of these lovely customers, this time of year and year 'round!
I hope to have lots of exciting things to show you in future weeks. Hope you are all having a lovely December!

No comments: