Monday, December 3, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 264

Hey guys! Forgive me for being a bit late with last week's recap. Needlings had two holiday shows that were great fun over the weekend so I rewarded myself with a day off afterwards to hang out and nap and give my holiday hands a rest.

I spent last week filling orders and finishing up a few more goodies to fill up the craft show tables I shared with my favourite knitter (and mom).




Happy to say I'm in need of a little restock this week to stock up the table again for the last show of the year coming up this Saturday in Hamilton.


I'm excited to spend the day craft show-ing it up with crafty friends and family one last time in 2012. I'll do a seperate post to tell you all about the shows over the weekend and I will see you next week after Crafternoon Delight for another update!

Love!

No comments: