Sunday, October 28, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 259

I can't actually believe another week is over and it's time for another workroom recap but I'm not one to argue so I guess I'll go ahead and do it.

So the week went by super fast you guys! I spent the week finishing up a big restock for Kid Icarus in Toronto and managed to get everything all boxed up and headed out!

Littles first!




Then keychains!


And done!


It was a pretty tight fit getting everything to fit in the box but thanks to my many years of Needlings Tetris practice, everything fit perfectly and is on it's way to Kid Icarus in Toronto's Kensington Market. 

Another little bit of exciting news was finding out about a little article in the Fall issue of Hamilton Magazine! Thanks to some nice friends for letting me know about this over the past couple weeks or so. And I finally got around to picking one (or four) up!



I'm so proud to have this super nice little write up in such a great local magazine. Hamilton just keeps getting cooler and cooler and I'm so happy to be here to see it. 


Ok guys, I'm back to work - I hope you all have lovely weeks! Keep dry and enjoy Halloween!

No comments: