Sunday, October 14, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 257

Hello again!

This week was a busy one topped off with my last outdoor show of the year to end off a busy late summer/fall show season. I think the busiest one yet for Needlings - from Fan Expo in August to this last Art Crawl, we'll be taking a month break from shows to get the stores that carry Needlings all stocked up! Don't worry though, there will be lots of work to talk about!

After finishing up the Littles I was working on at the end of last week, I had a little custom squirrel keychain order come in.
I realized halfway in that I didn't have a squirrel doodle to go with it so I of course took a break to do that!






After packing the little squirrel and a few more orders - I got to work on a big batch of cell phone sleeves that will be heading out to a couple stores this coming week!



I said it was a big batch!









And finished! 

I then donned my new work uniform/Needlings skirt and headed out to Art Crawl on a chilly Friday night!





I was sharing a tent with my favourite knitter (and mom) of The Nature of Mary Jane. We had a fun night downtown and thankfully bundled up enough to stay warm. 





Super fun! I am looking forward to doing a December market in the same spot (but inside) for the 5th year in a row. 

But for now, I'm back to the workroom to finish off a few orders and pack up boxes to be sent out to stores!

See you next week guys!

No comments: