Monday, June 10, 2013

In the Workroom Recap : Week 291

Hi friends! 

I had a busy week working on a few batches of things to stock up for Heirlooms show in Welland next Saturday and general store restocks - this time for Dots & Loops in Lunenburg. I'm still not quite back to the usual pace after my week away but I'm getting there. I had a few other things to get out of the way but managed to continue work on some display stuff as well.

First, though, I finished up and packaged that batch of keychains I was working on.


They haven't been bagged up yet but will be tucked away soon to come along to the show on Saturday. This is my favourite colour combination and seems to be everyone else's so I decided to stick with it for the time being although I can always make a variety of colours on request. Mint and hot pink for now!

After finishing up the keychains I was working on stringing my pompoms in to some garlands for my display. The show on Saturday is a one table display so luckily I won't need too many to start but my goal is to brighten everything up inside my tent display for the later summer shows. There is something about those little puff balls that makes me want to put them everywhere. I even have plans to put them on some shoes. Too far? Nonsense. 

I've also been doing a little brainstorming for a special project that I hope will be able to come together sometime this summer or fall...



More on that later but for now, back to more Needlings stuffs...

Next was the ever present phone sleeves. These guys keep me busy year round that's for sure! So of course I needed some to bring to the show and also have to send out to stores that are getting low.




Almost finished! I'll be getting back to them tonight after a day off to visit my dad and enjoy the sun. 

Hope you are all having the best week! I'll be back next week for a workroom recap and recap of Heirlooms too. Don't forget to mark your calendars if you're close enough to visit!

No comments: