Monday, August 20, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 249

Hey guys! I'm a little late this week with the recap. The days just keep flying by and now there are only three more days until Fan Expo! The good news is I feel ready to go and excited for the weekend thanks to all the work I was able to get through the past couple weeks.  Here's what I managed last week:







After I finished all that I decided to try my first mock set-up to see what else was needed. I ended up moving things around again later to try out a different set-up that doesn't completely put me behind a cage for the weekend.


I decided I needed some more owls - more Owl Mamas and littles.







Alllllmost made it without running out of stuffing.

Then I made up some signs and moved around the set-up until I was happy with it. I think it'll work!



I'll be spending the next few days finishing up with the tagging and pricing of everything and getting it all packed away and organized and all ready to go for Thursday! 

Let me know if you're planning on being there in Toronto and come visit me at my booth in Artist Alley A114!  And if you aren't going, don't worry, because I will definitely be back next week with a big old update filled with lots of pictures!  See you then!

No comments: