Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mid-Week Update with OotD

Hello friends!

I thought I would stop in today to let you know some of the goings on around here before the usual workroom recap!

First off, I am excited to announce Needlings will be carried in our 15th retail location, a great locally owned Hamilton shop, Little Bird.  I stopped in today to drop off some Owl Mamas and Little Robots and meet the owner, Jodi, and her cute little bird* too!

*actually a human baby boy.


(Photo courtesy of Little Bird)

I'll have to stop by again soon to get some photos of everything in action. I'm very excited to have Needlings in a great little Hamilton store!

I also received news that some other lovely shopowners, Stephen and Melanie, of Dots & Loops in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, are featured in the Nova Scotia Tourism "Doers and Dreamers" Guide. And they're holding a Needlings Owl Mama! Needless to say, I popped on over to the Nova Scotia tourism website to get myself a copy.

I'm so happy for them that their store of under one year old is being recognized for how amazing it is! They do a great job! (Plus, aren't they cute?) 


(Photo courtesy of Dots & Loops)

And for good measure, here's a mid-week Outfit of the Day of what I wore today on this rainy chilly Spring day!


                    

Sweater: Thrifted Handmade Wool
Top: Old Navy
(My favourite) Skirt: Asos
Shoes: Rocketdog

See you soon!  ♥

No comments: