Saturday, April 5, 2008

I always seem to work on Saturdays...

I guess I just work whenever I have the time and I had it today.
I finished the custom order for a gal in Copenhagen:

I really love how it all turned out and I really hope she does too!

I also managed to get little Kirby up in the shop so check her story out
when you get the chance.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Mine's been exciting because I've just received my bridesmaid dress for Jenny's wedding!
The wedding is May 3rd where I will be maid of honouring it and I'm super excited to get down to Iowa in a few weeks to see lots of people I miss and do lots of fun stuff.
Jenny is one of my oldest and bestest friends and I can't tell you how wonderful it will be just to be there for it.
Sorry.
I gush.

No comments: