Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Closing shop!

Don't worry! Just for two weeks!

I'm going on vacation so, while technically the shop is completely open, I'm not going to be shipping any purchases made until I return on May 9th.

I will be maid of honouring it up in Iowa and then spending a couple days in Ohio with Carlos afterwards; essentially I will be touring the midwest of America for my super tropical spring vacation.

I am actually really excited.

I have been really inactive on this blog lately because I've just been trying to get myself together and ready to take a couple weeks off life at home!

I've been working (and actually finishing, thank the lo) on Jenny and Trystan's wedding present and spare extras for the shop over the past week.

A little photo tour:

The beginnings of a fluffy pillow; a fluffy pillow so desired by said receiver.

Really messy work table with the beginnings of a covered canvas experiment

Domino looks on unimpressed. (Note tiny spot of cat drool)

And done!

So that's what I've been up to.
An owly wedding present of two wall hangings and a fuzzy pillow for my best friend and fellow owl lover, Jenny, and her probably ok enough with owls fiance and soon to be husband, Trystan.

They don't read this blog so I can be sure the secret is safe.

So again you won't see me for a stretch of time...two weeks to be exact!

But as soon as I get back home, it's back to work on lots of new Needlings suches!

I hope everyone has a great end of April beginning of May!

1 comment:

Laura Bartlett said...

The little owls are adorable!