Sunday, November 29, 2009

Merryberry Market


Merryberry Market, originally uploaded by Needlings.

I spent the evening of this "Black Friday" past participating in a local market to raise money for Westdale Children's School. We had so much fun and spent the night drinking apple cider and listening to little kids play various instruments inside a cozy wood adorned hall in Westdale. I loved it! It got me started thinking about Christmas spirit so all we need is some snow and it will truly feel like (almost) December.

It's a busy sewing weekend for me staying caught up with orders and making a few more odds and ends for my table to replenish what sold in the past shows in order to get ready for the last Makers' Market of the year downtown on James North on December 5th. This will be my last show for the year after a little flurry of them so it will be a little bit of a relief to concentrate on some other Needlings things.

Wish me luck!

I hope everyone had a lovely November!

1 comment:

Pili said...

Your stuff is so super cute!!