Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wanderer Returns


White Rabbit, originally uploaded by Needlings.

Hello everyone!
I'm back home after the most amazingly fun trip visiting old friends in Iowa City. Lots of fun reunions and happy times with lovely people.
I even checked out White Rabbit which is a cute little diy/vintage shop that opened in Iowa City shortly after I moved away.
It's really pretty cute and I got myself an "I ♥ Iowa City" t-shirt and an adorable headband I've already had a few uses out of. That was the extent of my shopping across the border but the hanging out with friends was the priority and it was so wonderful.

So, home now and back to work.
The next half of the year looks busy for me so no more wandering with at least one show a month so I hope to fit everything in and hopefully keep you updated along the way.
I hope everyone had as lovely a July as I did!
Love,
Heather

No comments: