Sunday, May 3, 2009

Giant Owl Mama Pillow


Giant Owl Mama Pillow, originally uploaded by Needlings.

I've been working on this big lady on and off for a bit now and finally finished sewing her up last night!
She's pretty huggable, I think. Just a larger version of my Owl Mama design made with mint green corduroy and felt. And she's in the shop!
I'm excited to see how she looks/fits on my table for the summer markets. She's about the size of four of my original Owl Mamas. Some moves will certainly have to be made to fit her in.
I'm looking forward to making a few more with different fun corduroys and fabrics I have stored away around the Needlings workroom.

4 comments:

Pili said...

She's soooo totally cute and huggable!

Heather Saunders said...

Thank you so much! :)

Gherkin said...

awwww she looks really squishy and cwtchy!

TOY TOY ! said...

So beautiful and lovely!