Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fall Up

The title of this entry, "Fall Up," comes
from the new Rio en Medio single.
I'm super excited to acquire the full
new album, "Frontier."
Amazing.

I'm winding up my summer work;
having finished the Renegade group to sell along with
the amazing work of my fellow Plush Team members,
and another group of Owl Mamas heading off to
Wholly Craft in Columbus, OH.



Lots of other little ends being tied off before I dive in to
fall shows and the Christmas season prep.

I'm slowly getting back in to making new items for the shop.
I put up a new little owly magnet set
and just finished this funny little thing that will
appear in the shop some time this week:


I may be heading in to Toronto this week or next
for a little fun friend time but you will be informed I'm sure!
Hopefully I will take some photos too since I always forget.
I forget to get in to tourist mode
when I'm only going 45 minutes away.




1 comment:

ThreadBeaur said...

How cute are those! I love the picture too, of them all lined up!