Friday, June 27, 2008

Two of the Three

So from the little messy picture from the last post...

Tote:

and new Needling:
Her name is Kaz and her story can be found in the etsy shop.

The green scarf is an ongoing in between projects project so I'm still knitting...
I'm also knitting turquoise straps for a new red corduroy bag so who knows what will come first.

I spent a little part of the day organizing my work table too:
Ok so I don't really have any room to do "work" at it but it is where I keep everything anyway.
Then I cover everything with their respective plastic lids and then a tarp to deter further cat attention.
It works well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you have made so much stock! i totally respect the covers to prevent cat damage as mine really loves to target in on my toys! gives me heart attacks! hahaa.

AngelaMichelle said...

found your blog through Etsy. The felting is cute. I can see how your cat would think so, too!