Monday, February 11, 2008

New Owl and such

I made a little snap pouch this morning that I think is pretty cute.



I'm kind of excited about the possibilities for different colour combos and appliques.
I think everyone always needs another new pouch for something.
I definitely do!

And I have been in love with these by Julia Bravo of Simbiosis.etsy.com:

This little zippy pouch is actually on it's way to me where it will
become the new home for my camera!

I also want to tell you about a happy forum that I frequent called DIYscene.com
Everyone is lovely and it's a great place to talk shop
and maybe find some like minded folks. :)

So check that out too and happy Monday!

2 comments:

Momilani510 said...

LOVE the pouch! Your owls are just too cute!!! Keep up the wonderful work.

Rose-Segrest said...

That pouch is too cute, I love what you do with your owls they are too cute and adorable.