Monday, January 7, 2008

Etsy Love

I was thinking today about how much time I have spent on Etsy for the past few years.
Now that I sell my plushies on etsy, of course, I've spent significantly more time clicking around and still buying lovely things from lovely people.
I'm happy to be a part of it and really want to wiggle my way in there as much as possible.
I even wrote an article for the Etsy online journal, The Storque, where I wrote up a little summary of one of the great critique workshops EtsyLabs conducts.
So I suppose I am now a published writer and a small business owner all thanks to this website with the funny name.

2 comments:

Art2theextreme said...

That is exciting. Congrats!

Field Notes said...

What's s...geil mean? Ich liebe dich.. that's about the only German I know!