Monday, November 26, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 263

Hello everyone! Another busy week over and another busy week ahead!

I finished up some Owl Cell Phone Sleeves to go along with a big batch of Needlings that were sent off to White Rabbit in Iowa City and now I'm busy getting ready for the last three craft shows of the year!



Lisa of Nerdbiskit came over for another sewing night to work on her taco pillows while I finished up the box for White Rabbit.



As you can see in the background there, Callie the pup was just as happy as I was to have some couch company.



After I packed up the box, I got to work on even more Owl Mamas for the craft shows coming up.



Some new colours in there all ready for their holiday shows! I'll be spending this week hopefully finishing up some Littles of various sorts, cell phone sleeves, and other goodies.

If you are local to the Hamilton area, I would love to see your shining face at one or both of these great markets. I have done both for about four years and they really help get me in to the holiday mood. Any opportunity to shop without entering a mall is great in my books.





It's a Holiday Friday night/Saturday morning craft show marathon! See you there! (or right back here for next week's recap)

No comments: