Sunday, November 4, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 260

November! One of my favourite months. Probably due to it being my birth month but I like fall best anyway.

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween! I took a break from sewing early in the week to carve the pumpkin...



Callie the pup enjoyed sniffing the pumpkin guts and barking at the doorbell. It was fun!

Anyway, in addition to Halloween fun, I worked on a batch of goodies for Chapters in Ancaster in addition to filling a couple other orders. 



Owl Mamas and Minou Kitties this time! 

And with my computer dying (don't worry, all fixed up now) earlier this week, naturally my beloved sewing machine should die the same week. Luckily I picked up an almost identical one a year or so ago to be safe.  I have had it since I was 16 afterall.  It served me well.



And after another sewing day with Lisa of Nerdbiskit, I finished up the Chapters batch and dropped them off at the Ancaster store!





I'll have to keep a closer eye on them as we get closer to the holiday season! They tend to disappear a little faster (which I will definitely not complain about).

So that was it for the week! I'm still restocking some stores and starting to get in the holiday season headspace so look forward to some Christmas-y things in upcoming weeks in addition to some restock batches for White Rabbit in Iowa City and Little Bird in Hamilton, as well as a few others. Whew.

See you next week! After some birthday week fun (and work) for me of course!

No comments: