Sunday, November 18, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 262

Hi guys! I've been busy as a bee in the Needlings workshop getting ready for the holidays! What's a girl gotta do to get some elves?

Anyway, finished up the little stocking ornaments and got them up in the shop!




It was fun to do something a little different for ornaments this year. Still owl related but little red stockings instead of the usual little owls!

Then I got to work on some bookmarks for White Rabbit in Iowa City and some NEW Needlings Colouring Books for my first holiday show of the year at the Woodview Learning Centre in Burlington.





With sewn bindings and everything!

I was lucky enough to take a little break from work to have a little belated meeting with one of my favourite ladies who knows me so well that she got me a new pin cushion!





And delicious apple cider and cake of course!



I spent the last few days of the week finishing up a batch of Owl Mamas and a few littles and got ready to head out to Woodview on Saturday!





It was another fun day with my favourite knitter/mom where we had the nicest table neighbours and passed the time quite happily.



We have a weekend off from shows before the next three but lots of work ahead and some other exciting things so I will see you next week with more! Bye for now, lovely friends!

No comments: