Sunday, November 11, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 261

Another week over for Needlings! This one ended with a little birthday celebration for me but could I stay away from my worktable for a whole day? Of course not!

Next Saturday, the 17th, is our first holiday show!



It'll be a busy week ahead getting ready for it!

But last week started with filling some orders and starting on some things for White Rabbit in Iowa City.



Then pins!





Done! I even stole one of these little guys for my own coat this year.

I spent the rest of the week working on top secret Needlings holiday products. Which I will now show you (in secret). They will be finished up and in the shop this week!



Christmas card prototypes! 



And ornaments! The worktable is looking sort of Santa's Workshop at the moment but as soon and these little guys are finished, I'll be back to bookmarks and Owl Mamas to get ready for the show this weekend!

See you next week, lovely friends!

No comments: