Saturday, April 7, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 231

I left off at the end of last week having finished what I thought would be enough to fill up my Needlings shelf over at Chapters in Ancaster.  Well, I went in to check on things and realized I needed to make at least a few more things to fill it up again.  Not complaining, of course - it has been so exciting to see my little guys disappear from Chapters at they rate they have been.

So I whipped up a few more little Owlings...


First I dropped off the big ones:


And as I waited mid-week on the pricetags to get the rest of my little Owlings on the shelf, I worked on a few more things.

If you follow my facebook or flickr you may have noticed that I've been doodling more lately. I did a little Easter bunny card for a little girl who my mom, a nurse, cares for. This was a fun little aside for me so I guess I caught a bit of a doodle-bug in my brain.


Here are a few more I did this week:




I have a few plans hatching for the future but for now, sewing comes first!
So all that sillyness aside, I got back to the "serious business" and dropped the rest of the goodies off at Chapters (forgetting to bring my camera along) and started work on more. Back to work on a restock batch of Owl Mamas for White Rabbit in Iowa City! I'll be finishing these up after Easter and then a batch of Owl Cell Phone Sleeves before sending them off.



I hope everyone has a lovely long weekend or just a regular good weekend. I'll be spending time with family in between some sewing sessions of course. See you next week!


            

No comments: