Sunday, April 1, 2012

Events : Toronto OOAK Spring Show

This was not an event that Needlings participated in but instead one I took the 45 minute drive in to Toronto for.  


A last minute decision today to go check out the One of A Kind Spring Show at the Direct Energy Centre in Toronto. It was a fun little shopping venture at which I bought nothing but saw lots of great handmade things from people all over Canada.




I found out near the end that I wasn't allowed to take pictures but lucky us, I did get a few of the inside before my error was brought to my attention.  






I also visited with my friend Paula of Orange Octopus who was doing the show for the first time this year.  Her booth looked awesome!  Her husband built it and her tattoo artist did the painting.



I picked up a couple programs and a few cards from some places I want to check out again. It's so overwhelming walking through - there is so much to see and everyone does an amazing job on their displays!



And here's what I wore!  My new dress from Old Navy that I'm in love with at the moment. I also popped on a Needlings Owl Baby pin before heading out because a girl has got to represent, as they say. Or something.




No comments: