Sunday, March 24, 2013

In the Workroom Recap : Week 280

Four more days until the One of a Kind Show starts on Wednesday! Three days until set up day in Toronto for me! Luckily everything is pretty ready to go with the exception of a few tagging/packaging things and other little nitpicky organization stuff involved in getting ready for a five day show.

I started this week, though, finishing up the doll I started at the end of last week.





Patience P. Parliament is up in the shop for now but will be coming along with me to the show. Same goes for the next doll I worked on this week, Effie E. Easterwood.







In addition to the dolls, I finished up a few more Owl Mama Crossbody Bags.



So there are lots of new things all ready for the new Etsy section at the One of a Kind Show this week! If anyone is planning on attending, I'll be in the "L" aisle with 39 other artists new to the show. Don't forget to say hello!

I'll be in Toronto for the week but back after the show for an update so there will be a hold on the workroom update for next weekend.
See you after the Easter holiday weekend, friends!

No comments: