Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mom, Markets, and Computer Hate

I've been keeping quite busy lately in terms of Needlings
goings-on as well as helping my mom start her very own
Etsy scarf shop.

So we present you with, the very sparce, currently, but not for long,


She's working on lots of pretty, pretty scarves featuring
the yarns you see in the photo. I'm helping her out
as much I can until she gets the hang of it but
it's very nice to see her excited.
She's always been a "maker" who would love to have
a shop of some sort but I think wasn't sure where to start.

On the topic of markets,
I will be participating in the Holiday Makers' Market
here in Hamilton this year taking place at Christ's
Cathedral Church downtown - which is a beautiful old
church that allows it's usage for such events.
I'm excited to see how it goes considering it has more of
an "indie," for the lack of a better word, vibe than
my first show did (that I was still happy with) earlier this month.



Now on the combo topic of computer hate and why
I haven't been very present on this here blog lately
My firefox browser has decided to disallow me
access to certain features such as my email, flickr blogging,
and other fun things that make my life easier for them
to all be in the same place.
My computer has decided to take a bit of a speed break
on top of that so we'll see what I can work out.
Perhaps Santa will bring me a brand new spiffy working
computer...and if he doesn't - I may just have
to bring it to myself.

I hope to see you more often than it has been.

I shall be working away on new items (Owl Mamas currently)
and organizing for the market next week but I hope
everyone in the U.S. has a happy Thanksgiving
and end of November in general for everyone else.
Love.

No comments: