Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Free Shipping and New Moo!


Needlings Notecard Set, originally uploaded by Needlings.

These are my new note cards featuring my product photography printed by moo.com!
I thought they needed a little home so I made a felt envelope to hold the little set of 4 cards and envelopes. It's fun trying out new things. I'm still working on a few more holiday-y items so look out for those if you are so inclined.

I spent today doing a little Christmas shopping for my mom...I seem to always start with her because she's just the easiest. I love shopping for her. On the off chance she reads this I won't say what I got but I will say that I think she'll like all of it. My dad and brother always require serious spying, prying, and list-making. Thankfully, I am a cool-headed late shopper so I still have some time!

Speaking of holiday shopping...
I'm officially letting you all know that I have free shipping worldwide in my shop until December 1st! No excuses to empty out those favourites now. (wink wink)

I hope everyone is enjoying the starting signs (or full on pleasant/unpleasant effects) of winter coming.

If you hate winter...don't fret - it always goes away eventually. And if you love it...enjoy it until it is over and then don't fret - it always comes back again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those note cards look simply adorable!!