Sunday, November 9, 2008

MacFair finished!


MacFair 08, originally uploaded by Needlings.

I've had a busy beginning of November getting ready and finally actually doing MacFair at the Museum of Art the past few days.
It was an overall pleasant first show for me and I was lucky enough to have my mom there the whole time.
This photo is of my set up before the show started and only experienced a little shifting and replacing of items over the span of the three day show. Definitely happy with how it turned out!
It was busier than I thought it would be and there really were no disasters or even almost disasters and I am now feeling ready to agree to more shows...which is exciting!
It was super nice to be able to talk to a few people who are really right there with me in a lot of ways. I'm really too much of a homebody most of the time so I really liked meeting some really sweet people.

Oh, and tomorrow is my birthday! Not a bad November so far.

2 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Happy Birthday! And I'm glad to hear your show went well :)

Absolutely Small said...

Wow! That's your first show set up? Excellent work! ^-^ Glad it was such a success for you!