Monday, September 9, 2013

Locke Street Festival 2013

Last year, you may or may not remember, we set up for the festival in a crazy downpour. Tarps were needed before we could even get the tent all set. This year at least it waited until we got the tent up! This awesome Hamilton show is probably one of maybe two outdoor shows I have ever done that regardless of how much rain we have, it's still great! Sure the first few hours were a pretty big bummer but halfway through the day I had almost completely forgotten about the downpour from earlier (with the reminder of my wet shoes and dripping pompoms).



I was super excited to test out my brand new display this year and although it took a couple trips in the Yaris - we got everything there and I'm really happy with it! A few things to tweak for Supercrawl this coming weekend but overall I think it worked out great. Even my mom's knits are all mixed in!







I saw so many familiar local faces from past shows and it was great to do a local show again - my first one of the year! It's so wonderful to do this show every year and see the same sweet families and people return. It is absolutely one of my favourite days of the year. I feel like Hamilton is such a supportive city and these shows make me so excited to be a part of this community more and more every year. I literally tear up at how lovely my Hamilton customers have been over these last six years. Sappy! But seriously! I really can't say how much I have appreciated the local support I've gotten for Needlings.



very wet day but all in all a very great one! I can't wait to get out there again this weekend at Supercrawl and do it all over again! Here's hoping it's a little sunnier out there. See you soon!

No comments: