Tuesday, September 17, 2013

In the Workroom Recap : Week 305

Hey guys! It was a busy weekend filled with Supercrawl and Supercrawl recovery but I'm here!

The week in between Locke Street Festival and Supercrawl (aka week 305) was mostly spent stocking up on items I was cleared out of and making sure I had enough of everything and of course making sure it was all packed in the car and ready to be set up on James St. for Saturday!


Kitties first! It seemed like all those umbrella carrying little girlies at Locke Street just had to have a kitty so I definitely had to make a bunch to refill my display!



Then, of course, the owls! Various sorts of restocking:


 



I sold out of cell phone sleeves on Saturday so I could have probably squeezed a few more of those in that week but hindsight is 20-20! Lots of reorganizing and packing was done in addition to the restocking and then making of some more pom poms of course (lots more to go for One of a Kind Show so I have to keep up the pace).

Happy to say restocking went smoothly and I was all ready to go bright and early on Supercrawl day!

I'll be back later with a recap of Supercrawl day! Pre-view: It was awesome!
 
See you soon!

No comments: