Sunday, April 21, 2013

In the Workroom Recap : Week 284

Hi guys! Another week over. I spent the week finishing up a big restock for White Rabbit in Iowa City, one of my favourite shops in one of my favourite towns.







It's a big one! And it's all boxed up and on it's way. Whew.

I took a little break from work this weekend to head in to Toronto to check out City of Craft, a great indie craft show with tons of amazing vendors. It's fun just to be a shopper at a craft show every once in awhile and this one is a great one for that! I'll have to do a seperate post very soon to share my day (which was great). I know I've slacked off on the non-workroom posts this year but now that One of a Kind show is over and my workload is a little less, I hope to share with you a little more than all my loads of sewing and crampy hands. 

But for now, that's it for the week! I will probably have less to show you next week as far as finished things since there is some fun paperwork and TAXES to finish up but I'll be back anyway just in case. See you then!

Have a lovely week, friends!

(From Callie too!)

No comments: