Sunday, May 6, 2012

Waterdown Spring Artisan and Craft Show Recap

On Saturday I had my first craft show in five months at the Waterdown legion for the Spring Artisan and Craft Show.  Waterdown is only a short drive away and after I heard that my mom, The Nature of Mary Jane, would be participating with her knits, I of course said "yes" right away when the organizers, Jen and Nick of Prouse Pottery & Soap Co., were kind enough to invite me!

I really love doing shows, so although I have taken a few months off shows to focus on restocking the 15 stores that carry Needlings, I had a nice day hanging out with family and meeting new vendors and seeing some familiar faces too. I like feeling like I have some coworkers for the day and of course seeing positive reactions to my work in person is pretty awesome.





And of course, my table neighbour/mom's table of knits!




We had lots of fun! It made me more excited about upcoming shows this summer and was a happy break from sewing for the day!



                   

I was also, of course, happy to have an excuse to wear my new favourite Old Navy dress!

All in all a really nice craft show day! I can't wait to share with you more exciting big events for Needlings this year including but not limited to: FanExpo,Supercrawl, and Locke Street Festival.

Every year now I feel more and more at home in Southern Ontario and I have a lot of these awesome events and Needlings to thank for it.

No comments: