Sunday, March 11, 2012

In the (Vacation) Work [Space] Recap : Week 227

Why, hello. Not the usual "In the Workroom Recap" this week...


I didn't expect to have anything to show you as far as the workroom was concerned as I am still away on vacation (note kitten waving photo in last week's post) but as my vacation host had some work to do this weekend, I got a little work done myself - after a fair bit of lovely week off activities like movie watching and general hanging out.

Some may say one should not work on their vacation but it really isn't stressful work sewing a bunch of owl faces I had cut out before I left, let's be honest. No one twists my arm to do this stuff. I love my job!

My iPod, movie watching, and sewing kept me sufficiently busy in my improptu home away from home workspace this evening.




Enough to almost finish 16 faces. Only black eye stitching to go...





And that's it for the week - one solid night of sewing!  Slacking off is nice when you have the best company.

See you when I return home to the usual workspace with more Needlings work!

No comments: