Sunday, July 5, 2009

Finished!


Bookmarks!, originally uploaded by Needlings.

Well, here are the finally finished bookmarks. They're all up in the shop and ready to go!

I have lost my voice and may make a trip to the doctor this week to see how I can get rid of this strep throat in time for my trip to Iowa next Monday! Wonderful timing, right?
Anyway, I'm sure I will survive and be back to normal soon - in the meantime - I have lots of stuff to finish for various deadlines that happen to spring up right before I leave, while I'm away, and soon after I return. Show applications, magazine submissions, crafty whathaveyous, etc. I have a list somewhere to consult just in case my brain forgets something!

Oh, and before I forget to tell you - myself and the Etsy Plush team has a feature in this summers' issue of "Stuffed" print magazine. I just recently acquired my hard copy of the magazine and it is just beautiful and I'm so proud to have my little photo of my owls in it and see all the amazing work sent in by my Plush Team members and other wonderful plush artists. Worth taking a look at if they happen to carry it at your local bookstore! Or even order it, it's that great!


I hope everyone had an amazing weekend

and is fully enjoying their summers!

Talk soon.

Love,

Heather

3 comments:

Kim said...

love these :)

Pili said...

Those are some wonderful bookmarks!! Hearted a pair!
And congrats on the magazine feature!!

Heather Saunders said...

Thank you! :)