Monday, June 9, 2008

The Return

I seemingly have abandoned this blog
but I promise you it is not for good.
I've been occupied and preoccupied along with
busy for the past few weeks...
I have, however, updated the shop with a few new things:
Pouches
Totes
A doll
who I love:

Between you and me,
this Penny Doll design was created for one of my friends
who just so happens to be having a little baby girl in about 4 weeks.
This new little girl is going to be getting one of these dolls in pink and green which are,
I am told,
the colours of the nursery who waits for her to arrive.

Quite exciting really.
I'm excited.

So that's all for now.
New things to come always.
I hope I won't abandon this blog again but
hopefully you are all having summer fun with no time for blog reading anyway.

Thank you, as always, for checking back.

Love,
Heather

No comments: