Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Projects

I've been working away I promise.
Lots of knitting actually as I try to get ahead on some straps for totes.
Feels like progress but not as many new things in the shop lately to show for it.
There will be more in the coming weeks.

Here's a little peek at a few things I've been working on:

A green scarf (thinking ahead for the winter season)
Doesn't it look so pretty on those purple needles?
Like an eggplant.
Gave me an idea for a little extra...

A new Needling just waiting for my new Needlings tags to come in the mail
so her little leg can be stuffed and sewn...

And a polka dotted tote with yellow straps.

Oh and also!
http://www.theneedlings.com
is now mine.
Currently it only directs to the etsy shop but it still feels like nice progress.

So you see, lots of things!

No comments: