Thursday, October 25, 2007

Too much of a good thing

I went crazy buying lots of felt, some patterned this time, which has made for a very cute polka-dotted gal. And, really, what chick don't love some polka dots?
I seriously had my arms full to the point that an older woman at the craft store asked me where the iron-on appliqués were, thinking I was stocking the shelves. I didn't correct her as I did happen to know where they were but it made me laugh anyway.
The yarn department was crazy which I guess is a sign that Christmas is now only two months away. I didn't attempt to wade through the crowd though it is getting to the time where I will be wanting to make a new scarf or two.
While my felt supply was diminishing and before I restocked, I attempted a design for a smaller Needling that I think is really great. It's a good little shape that is fun to hold. I'll take a picture soon so you can see what I'm talking about.

No comments: