Monday, November 11, 2013

In the Workroom Recap : Week 313

Hi guys! 3 more weeks until One of a Kind Show! No problem, I'm ready, no big deal, super casual, whatever.

So I'm silently freaking out here just a little bit but I'm still plugging away anyway and slowly building up stock and getting other little jobs crossed off the list one at a time. So far so good!

This week had a little birthday break at the end of it but I managed to finish up a bit batch of little Owlings as well as some other little display to-dos and regular orders so I think I deserved it!





Just a few on the go there, no problem! On to more littles this week and maybe a couple dolls here and there, just so much stuff!

Then birthday stuff! I had a couple lovely friend visits and family times and I'm happy to start my 30s with some of the best buddies ever who helped me with boring jobs like packaging cutting and tag stickering! Yep, pretty crazy party time.




I even got the cutest little portrait pillow from my dear from Lisa of Nerdbiskit! I love it!


30! It was a lovely little break weekend and now I'm all Needlings all the time from here on out! 


See you all next week, friends! Wish me luck!

No comments: