Tuesday, October 29, 2013

In (mostly out of) the Workroom Recap : Week 310 & 311

Hey guys!

It's been awhile, hasn't it? I'm officially back to real life after my family vacation out East and have tons to do in the next month before the One of a Kind Show so you might be seeing me a little more around here.

I brought a big bag of goodies to cut and sew while I was away for 10 days but with the two day drive on either end and the general great time visiting with family I haven't seen in years, I'm happy to say I didn't cut or sew a thing! If you know me at all you know I don't often go multiple days without sneaking at least a little Needlings work in - so I did good! And it was really lovely. But back to work now! I am really glad I had the chance to go with family and hang out and take pictures and have a good solid break before the final stretch until One of a Kind.



Now I'm back to working on finishing up a big restock batch of Owl Mamas to send to Kid Icarus in Toronto but took a small break to finish up a little custom robot order!



Bowties! I was happy to get around to making this little guy because I have been thinking about robots with bowties for a little while now. Deep thoughts.

So back to work! Owls then bunches and bunches of goodies for One of a Kind! You know the drill.

See you soon!

No comments: