Saturday, September 1, 2012

In the Workroom Recap : Week 251

Hey guys! Happy September! I love the fall, I can't wait until the leaves start changing and all that good stuff.

Well, this was my first week back in the workroom after Fan Expo so it was used for general recovery (did I mention already how intense Fan Expo was?), finishing up a big bookmark order that was waiting for me, and some planning for the busy month ahead.

First, bookmarks!









Then they were all wrapped up and sent out! Bookmarks might be my favourite things to see laid out in a big colourful group after finishing.

After some to-do list organizing and a break to do a little doodle of my new rescue puppy Callie, I have a full couple of weeks planned to get a couple store restocks sent out and to prepare for Locke Street Festival next Saturday on September 8th, and Supercrawl the following weekend on Septempter 14-15th, both in Hamilton.



I hope to see some of you there! Keep an eye out for my booth near Hunter and Locke and come say hello.

Otherwise I'll be back next week after Locke Street Festival with another workroom recap and show recap! 




And keep an eye out too on the Needlings facebook page for an upcoming 5 year anniversary giveaway contest!

Bye for now, friends!

No comments: