Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Renegade (and pouches)

Exciting plans =
The Plush Team got accepted to Renegade Craft Fair Chicago!
We're all so excited and just trying to work out all the specifics right now.

I would love to love to go.
It might (probably) won't be doable realistically for me
but my amazing team memberswill be manning the booth for those of us unable
to attend but will be sending items to sell.

So I really have to get a lot done in this next month.
I have about 20 Needlings/Owl Mamas
(probably more owls than Needlings)
to finish and send off to Chicago.

Hopefully I can still get new items in the shop on a regular basis!

I did, however,
finish all those pouches I showed you the other day.
The two top ones are sold already but
I'll try to keep a steady stream
of the popular ones made in the shop.


Wish me luck!

No comments: